Invisalign takes a modern approach to straightening teeth, using a custom-made series of aligners created for you and only you. These aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you simply wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements your dentist or orthodontist plans out for you. No metal required!
- • Clear aligners are virtually invisible
- • Smooth comfortable plastic aligners
- • Aligners are removable for easy cleaning
- • Eat whatever you want
- • Requires brackets and wires
- • Wires can poke and irritate mouth
- • Brushing and flossing require more effort
- • Many food restrictions
The Invisalign treatment process is a simple series of 5 steps:
• Contact Dossett Dental - Your treatment begins by consulting one of our experienced dentists.
• Getting Started - Your doctor will create a digital 3d image of your teeth to create a precise treatment plan.
• Getting your personal, custom aligners - A series of custom-made clear aligners are created specifically for you.
• A simple process - with only the occasional checkup - Every two weeks you wear a new aligner.
• Length of time until you reveal your new smile - Length of treatment is comparable to that of braces.
ARE INVISALIGN BRACES RIGHT FOR YOU?
There's no better time than right now to contact Dossett Dental and learn more about achieving your perfect smile! Come in for a free consultation to learn more about invisalign braces, and whether or not they're the optimal solution for you. We have 6 convenient locations in Dallas, Plano, McKinney, Frisco, Hurst, and Coppell. Rest assured, we'll do our very best to make your smile perfect!