Worker’s Compensation Dentist
Are you looking for a dentist office in the Dallas – Fort Worth area that accepts worker’s compensation? Let Dossett Dental address the special needs of your worker’s compensation claim.
We will not only provide you with a caring and experienced dentist but assist in all aspects of your dental injury case. As a worker’s compensation client you’ll have all our services available to you. Whether it’s dental surgery, a root canal, or a dental crown we’ll make this trying time as easy on you as possible. And as a new patient, the initial consultation and x-rays are free.
To file a worker’s compensation claim:
- Schedule an appointment and provide your adjuster’s name and claim number.
- Visit our dental office on date of appointment for exam and x-rays.
- We will send the results of the exam and x-rays to your adjuster.
- Your adjuster will send us an approval authorization.
- Your dental work is performed.
- Dossett Dental files the paperwork.
It’s that easy, so don’t wait any longer. Our dentists will handle your worker’s comp claim at any of our five dental offices - Dallas, Frisco, Hurst, McKinney or Plano. We look forward to making your worker’s comp dentist visit hassle free. At Dossett Dental we’ll take care of everything!