The Benefits of All-on-4® Dental Implants
We’re proud to offer All-on-4® dental implants from Nobel Biocare, an innovative procedure that provides incredible patient benefits.
- Eat the foods you love! Denture patients have to avoid foods that are hard, crunchy, or chewy. With All-on-4® dental implants, you can eat any food you want.
- Cleaning is simple – just treat them like normal teeth.
- Fewer trips to the dentist. The All-on-4® dental procedure is minimally invasive and doesn’t require extra appointments for procedures like bone grafts. This means less healing time and fewer appointments.
- No artificial palate. All-on-4® dental implants utilize four implants each on the upper and lower arch. Because the implants provide stability, there is no reason for the upper denture to cover the entire palate. It’s easier to speak and eat when the palate is uncovered.
- A long lasting, beautiful smile: Implants keep the jaw bones healthy and strong, eliminating the possibility of bone recession, which causes facial deterioration. You will have a full, beautiful smile for years to come.
The Benefits of Choosing Dossett Dental As Your Texas Implant Dentist
Dossett Dental has served the Dallas-Fort Worth area for over thirty years. We have a great reputation with our patients and the dental community. In fact, our focus on excellence has allowed us to expand to six locations throughout the Dallas Metroplex.
Another reason to choose Dossett Dental is our flexible financing. We understand that many of our patients are on fixed incomes, but still need dental treatments and procedures. By offering flexible payment plans, our patients can get their dental needs met without breaking the bank.
Take Advantage of Dossett Dental’s Dental Implants Special Today
If you’ve been considering whether or not to invest in implants, we welcome you to come to our Dallas implant dentist office to discuss your case in detail. We will let you know whether implants are a good option for your specific needs.
Are you ready to move forward with dental implants? We encourage you to contact us today for a consultation, and to take advantage of our dental implants special.